The True Stories Behind the Best Known Names in Fitness
Fitness is an industry of entrepreneurs and visionaries, where innovation and independence can change the world. In “Gym Class: Heroes of Fitness," the biggest names in fitness join Motionsoft’s Hossein Noshirvani and Leigh Kessler every week to tell their personal stories and explain what their vision was and what it took for them to see that vision come to reality. From growing up, to learning what got them into the world of fitness, to the moments that led them to their game-changing ideas, and what they learned afterward, we get the stories behind all of it.
Rated 5-stars and "New & Noteworthy" on iTunes
- Ron Hemelgarn - Fitness Entrepreneur, Indy 500-winning owner
- Colin Irving - Creator of RealRyder Indoor Cycle
- Chris Clawson - President of Life Fitness
- Paul Byrne - Former President of Precor
- Scott Gillespie - Owner of Saco Sport and Fitness
- Jesse Campanaro - President of Total Gym
- Tim Rhode - Founder and CEO of Maryland Athletic Club
- Tom Campanaro - Founder of Total Gym
- Phil Wendel - Owner of Atlantic Coast Athletic Club
- Randy Hetrick - Founder of TRX
- David Von Storch - Founder of VIDA Fitness Clubs
- Jim Worthington - Owner and President of Newtown Athletic Club
Hossein Noshirvani is co-founder and executive vice president of marketing at fitness software provider Motionsoft, author of the most well-read weekly blog in the fitness industry, "The Circuit," and creator of the alter-ego Angry Hossein. Leigh Kessler is VP of communications at Motionsoft and a former nationally touring stand-up comedian and TV pop culture commentator on VH1s Best Week Ever and CNN's Showbiz Tonight. They share an office and most days are wasted just trying to make each other laugh instead of doing actual work.
Listener Reviews for "Gym Class: Heroes of Fitness"